- Are you aged 55 or over, and own your own home?
- Do you find that your home is too big for your needs?
- Have your children left home?
- Do you want to reduce the running costs of your household?
- Do you want to move to a managed community for Older Persons?
Limerick City and County Council has developed a policy where persons over the age of 55 who own their own home, and who find their dwellings too large for their needs, may request the Council to purchase their home in return for a lifelong tenancy in a managed Older Persons Scheme.
If this is of interest to you, click here to read the full article and learn more.