Founded in 1993 the Irish Construction Excellence Awards (ICE Awards) are the original and premier recognition of performance excellence for the contracting sector in Ireland.
Entry to the Awards is open to: Building Contractors, Civil Engineering Contractors, Specialist M&E Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Construction Product Suppliers and Third Level Colleges offering certain construction related courses
They are making a big effort this year to ensure a great national spread of entries from all over the country.
The ICE Awards have a very high level panel of judges which includes:
• Ciaran O’Connor, State Architect at the OPW
• Mary Flynn, Co-Founder of Public BIM and Dublin City Council Senior QS
• PJ Rudden, Past President of Engineers Ireland and former RPS Director
• Jerry Grant, former MD of Irish Water
• Sean McCarthy, Intel Ireland former construction lead
The ICE Awards recognises and rewards the best national projects and highlights excellence across the awards categories.
This is a great way to positively highlight projects in your county, holding them up against the best in the country.
More info can be found here: https://iceawards.ie/